Mr. Báez is the senior attorney and President of The Báez Law Firm, P.C. Prior to becoming an attorney, Mr. Báez was a Senior Drill Sergeant in the United States Army and a Critical Care Nurse. As a result, Mr. Báez is uniquely qualified to handle personal injury cases and cases that are too tough for other lawyers to handle.
After working as a solo practitioner for over six years, Mr. Báez decided to grow his law firm. He knew that he needed help to accomplish this, so he joined EO (Entrepreneurs Organization). Having smart and experienced lawyers in The Báez Law Firm has helped Mr. Báez to do what he loves; help more people! He serves as a board member for EO and is active in the community. He loves giving back to San Antonio and mentoring other entrepreneurs.
Mr. Báez has conducted hundreds of litigation cases, from the pre-trial aspect to discovery and trial. He has obtained hundreds of settlements for his clients and their families and will continue to fight for the rights of the unfortunate. Under his direction, The Báez Law Firm now focuses on defending those who have been injured in auto accidents to better serve our San Antonio community.
- Born in Ponce, Puerto Rico
- Admitted to Bar, 2005, Texas
- 2006, U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- 2006, U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- 2007, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- 2010, U.S. Supreme Court
- Wayland Baptist University (B.S.O.E., 2002)
- Thurgood Marshall School of Law
- Texas Southern University (J.D., 2004)
- American and Federal Bar Associations
- State Bar of Texas
- National Association of Trial Lawyers;
- National Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
- Christian Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- The College of the State Bar of Texas
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Family Law
- Business Law