divorce-lawyer-san-antonioAre you not receiving the child support, visitation, property or spousal maintenance (alimony) you were awarded by the Court? Action needs to be taken fast to protect and enforce your rights! The Báez Law Firm can help you.

What is enforcement?

A suit can be filed to force a party to carry out the court’s order. If the court’s order is vague or not specific enough, the court may choose to clarify the order and give the violating party time to obey or fulfill the order.

What can be enforced?

The following orders can be enforced by a court:

  • Child support
  • Child visitation
  • Division of community property
  • Spousal maintenance/alimony

To obtain more information about child support, child visitation and spousal maintenance, please see each applicable section.

How can an order be enforced?

If a party has violated or continues to violate a court order, that individual will be held in contempt. This means that the violating party may have to pay a fine, be confined in jail or be subjected to both a fine and confinement.

Contact us:

If you have any questions regarding enforcing an order call the attorneys at The Báez Law Firm. We can help you make the right decisions for you and your family. Contact our law firm today for more information! 210-979-9777